Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Final bits and pieces from my retreat

Today I'll show you the final bits and pieces that I finished during my stitching retreat. I did a lot and will be in good shape for birthdays this spring and summer all the way through Christmas!

First are the wine-themed towels that I started early because I was so excited about the retreat. I finished three of them for my sister. Here they all are! You likely recognize the one in the middle already.

Second, and finally, I stitched this wonderful design from the Etsy shop Wellington House Design. This will be a perfect pillow for my brother-in-law who loves to winter hike in the Adirondack Mountains of northern New York. I hope to finish a companion piece of a bear in the woods for him for Christmas as well.

So that's it. My retreat is well and truly over and I am fully back into my 40-hour work week. Even so, I have several more projects prepped and ready to go, so even if I don't finish them all in a weekend, I know I will finish them as time permits.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment