Saturday, April 30, 2016

More stitch along progress

My month in Rhode Island is over, but I am happy to report that I made a good deal of progress on my Janet Brandt stitch along project. I think up to six people have already finished. You can see their interpretations here. Since I only stitch on this project when I am in Rhode Island, I am going slower. I began in February and didn't finish much, just a few hearts and flowers. Now I am proud to say that I am between 1/2 and 2/3s through with the work and am still having fun. It is doing its job in getting my creative juices flowing too!

Since I will be moving to smaller digs in Colorado this month to save money and get out of a lease, I am going to set up a smaller project there--probably the Inspirations project I mentioned last time. I'm not going to have much time to stitch so a small contained project is what I will need there.

In the meantime, I am quite happy with my progress on what I am calling the tree of life and love.

 

1 comment:

  1. this is looking good, I own up to having put the design on fabric but got no further so far

    ReplyDelete