Sunday, January 25, 2015

Crazy week and a resolution

What a week! I promised to report on my stitching staycation, but boy did I pay for taking a five day weekend. Work this week was so crazy that haven't had time to compose my thoughts. As a result I'm just going to show you some baby blankets that I made over the weekend for a church baby shower. One of my resolutions for this year will be to make more things for charity. I hope to make at least 12 blankets for the Gabriel House. I have also volunteered to make rosaries for the church and embroider baptismal bibs. My rosaries need practice, but I can't wait to get my hands on some bibs. I'm told that the patterns are printed on them, but besides making any water motifs blue, we have free reign on embroidery techniques. It sounds so exciting! Unfortunately, due to the fact that I go back to Rhode Island next weekend, I won't be able to start until March. Something, at least to look forward to when I am back in Colorado!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment